I found this list that I wrote some months ago. It was supposed to be something for my "unborn child". Nonsense, it was really for myself, I wrote this to say some things I've done it and others did not. There are boards or something. These are things I thought was important to remember.
Here ... I'm talking to myself:
* When looking at a girl, make her feel like the only living thing on earth. Many ignore this little detail for fear of lost his macho pose. But you know you're gaining something there. That's what matters. She will also know. (And they always know everything. Do not be fooled)
...* You will not win forever.
* The watch a movie [or anything] bad, leave the movie. Do not come back. It's a great feeling.
* Do not refuse a drink. (But not an offer to anyone)
* When you see a teacher dress sexy and amazing things during the lesson not be scared.
Come and talk to her, one day you could sleep with her (if he does that day).
* Listen to whole disks. Memorize at least one of the smallest detail. This disk will even save your life at some point.
* On your first time, do not forget to smile. It will be all wrong. But it will be amazing.
* Practice a martial art. Team sports are not of our race. Martial arts yes. You never forget the day I beat your sensei.
* Cry in public.
* Scream as loud as you can but a show.
* When a girl refuses, do not grieve. Listen to hardcore (Not EmoCore). You grieve with many things, girls who reject you do not deserve so much importance.
* Write if you must. Write.
* Learn how to get rid of things.
* Call your mother from time to time. No need to say much. Just talk to her.
Do not be afraid to walk in the rain.
* Listen to blues. It will be strange at first. Find someone to guide you. This one will be a great friend.
* Create a mosh pit or a stage dive. Do not forget to close your eyes. (It hurts)
* In a fight, hit hard and fast. Do not grab, do not. Do not let yourself fall. Raise even to catch up.
* Love someone with all your strength.
* Hate someone with all your strength.
* Never read a book you can not load in the backpack. (Click on a book bag)
* Connect to a girl at dawn. Contact wants to sleep with her.
* Run. Where necessary run. You have to be able to run blocks (remember the final scene of Wolf's Rain)
* If a friend suffered an accident, go to the hospital. Bring a disk or book him. No need to talk. He is also scared.
* One day you need to throw everything away. Gos. They are just things.
* A kiss in the dark always hug the girl, make her feel like you're there and your arms are around you.
* When a girl sigh with lust in your ear does not feel too confident. But laugh.
* Recognize your victories. They are more common than they seem.
* Climbing is a matter of pace, strength and stamina. (And you all can understand that listening to music)
* Sex is raging! (Have sex as if you were to die after orgasm and repeat all over again!)
* Dress in consistency. (Do not call attention, no need)
Learn to cook at least one dish. (Preferably 2)
* If you throw a bank into the water. Eyes open.
* When a girl is moving away shouting "hey, I love you" to everyone hear. (No, she will not find silly)
* Wake up slowly. Learn to drink coffee.
* Keep the focus on conversations.
* Recognizing an idiot, leave him alone.
* When you see a fight, never get in the middle. However, if a friend is in it or have to think twice.
* Watch and read the Godfather. Several times.
* Make lists, ignore lists ...
Courtesy of: [link]
Current Residence: São Paulo/Brazil
deviantWEAR sizing preference: XXL
Print preference: Laser Color
Favourite genre of music: Rock, Blues, Classical... Hard to say just one
Favourite photographer: hugodeathy
Favourite style of art: Hard to say just one
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac-Os...
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Shell of choice: Depends of the O.S
Wallpaper of choice: Depends of the day and humor
Skin of choice: Ah ... Damn it!
Favourite cartoon character: Hard to say just one
Personal Quote: If you know how to dodge a force that comes against you, and use it in your favor, you're gone.